On this one-day Whistler Sightseeing Tour, you enjoy a scenic drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway with stops at Shannon Falls and the Tantalus View Point.
3 days, 2 nights
Two-day lift tickets OR one-day Learn to Ski Package
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the World Ski & Snowboard Festival – an annual celebration of snow sports, music, arts, and mountain life featuring free live entertainment, great parties, and so much more! This Whistler ski package gets you from Vancouver to the ski resort for the festival and includes lift tickets or introductory ski classes and accommodations. Don’t forget about our VIP bar night that’s included in your tour price. Be sure to save your spot early for this fun festival in Whistler!
- Overnight accommodation at a hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day lift tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski Package (with lift ticket, full day beginner lesson, and equipment rentals)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- En-route entertainment with music, games, and prizes
- Awesome tour guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- VIP bar night
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- The tour price includes either two-day lift tickets OR a one-day Learn to Ski/Ride package (including lift ticket, equipment rentals, and a full-day beginner lesson). You must select which option you prefer at the time of booking the Whistler tour. If you choose the equipment rentals you must also include your shoe size, weight, and height. If you have never skied/snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase the Learn to Package, you won’t regret it!
- We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants, and a warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- Two forms of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport and a credit card or driver’s license)
The price is based on six per room in a two-bedroom suite with a full kitchen. Tantalus Lodge is standard hotel/studio rooms with a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo.
- 12:15 pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 12 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer free with lots of entertainment and parties!
- 8 am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30 pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Longhorn Saloon to experience the Apres Ski scene.
- 9:30 pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30 pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm