Book our original tour – also our most popular – and get in the important sightseeing and enjoy an awesome cowboy ranch experience in Valemount. This popular tour also has overnight stays in Revelstoke, the…
Explore the capital of British Columbia, Victoria, and all the makes it unique.
Want to explore Victoria but pressed for time? Book our one-day Victoria Sightseeing Tour where you can discover the best of the beautiful capital of British Columbia. During our day excursion from Vancouver, we hop on a ferry to the Gulf Islands, we tour Downtown Victoria, and then you have free time for an attraction of your choosing or a fun activity like visiting the Butchart Gardens or the Royal BC Museum. You can also opt for a walking tour of Victoria with your friendly and fun tour guide or go off on your own and see the marine life, perhaps even catching sight of passing whales! Victoria is a world-class destination and a tour there is not to be missed when visiting Canada!
We leave Vancouver in the morning and depart Victoria around 5:15 pm, arriving in Vancouver by 9:30 pm.
- Experienced, friendly, and fun tour guide
- Deluxe coach transportation
- All ferry fees
- In-transit games and entertainment
- Sightseeing in Victoria
- All taxes
- Depart Vancouver at 7:30 am (please arrive at Canada Place by 7:15 am)
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – Stop at Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, China town, Empress hotel, and legislative buildings
- Optional activities such as visiting Butchart Gardens, The Royal BC Museum, Bike Tour, or Marine Wildlife Watching
- Leave Victoria in the late afternoon (5:15 pm)
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30 pm
- Butchart Gardens
- Royal BC Museum
- Whale Watching
- Bike Tour