Book our original tour – also our most popular – and get in the important sightseeing and enjoy an awesome cowboy ranch experience in Valemount. This popular tour also has overnight stays in Revelstoke, the…
Explore the capital of British Columbia, Victoria, and all the makes it unique.
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria.
- Enjoy a scenic ferry through the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown
- Free time to enjoy exploring and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Discounts on optional activities such as the famous Butchart Gardens and the Royal BC Museum
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
- Ferry ride through the Gulf Islands
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and ferry fees
Regular Tour Departure Dates: Every Saturday
Special Christmas Tours: DEC 15 & DEC 22. Our Victoria Christmas departures include Butchart Gardens and the Christmas Festivities. Colourful lights, carollers, ice skating and festive fare. Experience the Magic of Christmas at The Gardens as you wander through the Twelve Days of Christmas display, sing along to the sounds of the season then warm yourself with a hot chocolate and gingerbread by the fire.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – see Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings
- Optional activities such as the famous Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, cycling tours, or marine wildlife viewing
- Leave Victoria in the late afternoon
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30pm
- Optional Activites
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Butchart Gardens
- Royal BC Museum
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Cycling Tour (seasonal)