From Victoria to the Rockies: stop in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, visit Banff & Lake Louise, and enjoy a Canadian BBQ dinner.
See the highlights of Vancouver including Gastown, Granville Island and more!
This 1-day tour will show you the highlights of Vancouver – one of the most beautiful cities in the world! You’ll enjoy stunning scenery as we cruise to the mainland on BC Ferries. Arriving in downtown Vancouver, you’ll have a guided tour of Gastown, Granville Island, Stanley Park, Canada Place and the waterfront, and more! In the afternoon, you’ll have free time to continue exploring, go shopping, or enjoy one of Vancouver’s famous attractions like Fly Over Canada or the Vancouver Aquarium. Then take in the sunset as we sail back through the Gulf Islands to Victoria!
- Transportation from downtown Victoria
- All ferry fees
- Fun Tour Guide
- Sightseeing stops as specified
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Also, the itinerary order may change due to availability at stops.
- 7:30 am – Meet your guide at Douglas and Broughton in front of the red church
- 7:45 am sharp – depart for the ferry (we cannot wait for late passengers)
- Cruise to the mainland on BC Ferries
- Arrive in downtown Vancouver and join your guide for a tour of Canada Place, Gastown, the Olympic Torches and more!
- Head to Stanley Park for a tour of the park, totems, seawall, and lookout
- Free time for optional activities, shopping and exploring Robson Street
- Visit Granville Island (time permitting)
- Catch the ferry back to Victoria in the evening
- Arrive in downtown Victoria between 10:15-10:30 pm
Please bring your medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through our office.
Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
EMERGENCY NUMBER – If you are trying to reach our office outside of office hours please call: 778-847-3751
Experience the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Rocky Mountains in winter for the lowest price, departing from Victoria!
Hand-crafted cheeses, soaps, lavender products and more are all part of the rich culture of Salt Spring Island. It is a treasure trove for artisans.