The Tofino tours are small, personal tours that provide everybody with the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island’s West Coast.
3 days, 2 nights
Same inclusions as the Tofino Classic Tour PLUS one BBQ dinner and an extra day to participate in more optional activities, such as the Hot Springs Cove Tour. There will be a two-night accommodation in Ucluelet.
Relax on this extended Tofino tour with plenty of time to enjoy all the highlights of Canada’s favourite surf town.
We know there’s never enough time in Tofino so put together this extended tour option from Vancouver! You have time to do everything you want to while exploring this relaxing location. Let out your inner adventure seeker and get back in touch with nature as you enjoy the variety of outdoor activities and tours in Tofino! If you have the time and vacation budget, this is the perfect student tour to Tofino.
- Round-trip bus transportation from downtown Vancouver
- Round-trip ferry transportation
- Sightseeing tours through some the of most stunning scenery on Vancouver Island with a very knowledgeable and fun tour guide
- Two nights’ accommodation*
- Discounts for optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, kayaking, and many more
- Meals – 1 breakfast and 1 dinner
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions, and season permitted)
- All taxes & park passes
- *The price is based on dorm rooms with 10 per room on single bunks. Upgrades to hotel rooms are available for an additional cost.
A breakfast and a dinner are included in the price of the Tofino tour. For other meals, your tour guide recommends a variety of different dining options that suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart from Canada Place at 7:15 am (Please arrive at 7 am)
- Cruise through the beautiful Strait of Georgia
- Explore Englishman River Falls and view impressive waterfalls
- Visit the famous Coombs market where goats live on the roof
- Visit Cathedral Grove with giant Cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park and go for a hike along the Wild Pacific Trail
- Check into your hotel in Ucluelet (Ukee)
- Enjoy a group BBQ dinner (included)
- Walk to the beach for a bonfire where you can make s’mores for dessert (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Breakfast (included)
- Free day to participate in optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, bear watching, and kayaking ($)
- Explore pristine west coast beaches
- Free time for dinner at one of the local restaurants ($)
- Campfire with marshmallow roast (weather permitting)
- Morning at leisure
- Option to participate in more activities
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 10 pm.