This tour is a Snow lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
3 days, 2 nights
Two full days of skiing or snowboarding in the BC interior’s famous champagne powder, with upscale accommodation and a cozy European-style village
- First Pick-up: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
Sun Peaks is famous for light, dry “champagne powder” and the cozy European-style village that is nestled at the base of three mountains. Enjoy award-winning downhill skiing and snowboarding and relax in upscale accommodation located at the base of the mountain with hot tubs and a huge outdoor heated pool.
Sun Peaks Ski & Ride Trip Highlights:
- Stay at the resort’s signature property, the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel
- Ski-in-ski-out accommodation at the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails and activities at your doorstep
- Two days to enjoy award-winning skiing and snowboarding
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy a soak in your hotel’s mountain-view heated pool and hot tubs
- Explore the resort village’s cafés, eateries, and après ski scene
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Sun Peaks Village
- 2 day lift ticket to Sun Peaks
- Assistance with arranging rentals and lessons,
- Theme VIP Party (19+)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Awesome and experienced tour guides
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks departing sharply at 4:00pm (please arrive by 3:30pm)
- Dinner Stop: 6:15 PM ~ Chilliwack
- Arrival at Sun Peaks: 10:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged, guides will distribute room keys
- Skiing & Snowboarding at Sun Peaks: 9:00AM – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons, meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Evening Event: 9:30PM – 1AM ~ Join us for some dancing & fun. Arrive before 10PM for no cover, no lineup. Remember to bring 2 pieces of ID.
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Enjoy another full day of Skiing: 9:30AM – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approx. 9:00pm
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Stay at the resort’s signature property and only full-service hotel, the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel. It is located in the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails and activities at your doorstep, an in-house mountain-view pool, terrace and health club, as well as on-site grocery store, boutiques, and eateries.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking.
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)