This tour is a Snow lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
3 days, 2 nights
Enjoy two full days of skiing or snowboarding plus endless fun with SilverStar’s My1Pass, including snow tubing and outdoor pond ice skating, for a true Canadian winter experience!
- First Pick-up: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Discounted Student Price!
- From :
- CA$ 549 CA$ 499
Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier and snowboarder to SilverStar. Enjoy the colourful mid-mountain village and great atmosphere. This tour also includes the My1Pass which features unlimited access to SilverStar’s 55 km of Nordic trails, 16 km of mapped and marked snowshoe trails, Tube Town Adventure Park and outdoor skating on Brewer’s Pond along with unlimited access to all Fat Bike trails. There is endless Canadian-style winter fun to be had at SilverStar!
SilverStar Ski & Ride Trip Highlights:
- Stay at the resort’s ski-in-ski-out accommodation with on-site hot tub
- Two days to enjoy champagne powder at B.C.’s third largest ski area, with four distinct mountain faces and 132 runs with something for everyone
- For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain is an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy the My1pass which includes snow tubing in the Adventure Park
- Explore the resort village’s cafés, eateries, and après ski scene
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation at Silverstar Mountain Resort
- 2 day lift ticket to SilverStar
- My1pass including Adventure Park snow tubing
- Assistance with arranging rentals and lessons
- Theme VIP Party (19+)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Awesome and experienced tour guides
- All taxes
Header and feature images courtesy of SilverStar Mountain Resort
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Dinner Stop in Chilliwack
- Arrival at SilverStar approximately: 10:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged, guides will distribute room keys
- Skiing at Silverstar: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons, meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Evening Event: 9:30pm – 1AM ~ Join us for some dancing & fun. Arrive before 10PM for no cover, no lineup. Remember to bring 2 pieces of ID.
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Enjoy another full day of Skiing: 9:30AM – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approx. 9:00pm
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Stay at SilverStar Mountain Resort’s mid-mountain ski-in-ski-out accommodation. It is located in the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails and activities at your doorstep, and shops, cafés, bars and restaurants just steps away.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking.
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)