Enjoy a tour of downtown Seattle with your fun & experienced tour guide, then you can spend the day shopping downtown or you can visit the Space Needle or the Museum of Pop Culture.
2 days, 1 night
Sightseeing and premium shopping with endless opportunities!
Experience the best of Seattle on this USA tour from Canada with Club ESL. This two-day sightseeing tour leaves enough free time for shopping and exploration on your own, but also includes stops at the major sites you have to see in this great American city. Your tour price includes overnight accommodation in Downtown Seattle, a continental breakfast, and a dedicated guide and driver. If you’ve been dreaming of visiting Seattle, this is the student tour for you!
For select trips, the price also includes a baseball ticket.
This two-day sightseeing in Seattle tour offers the following highlights: Seattle city tour including the piers, the first Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and Seattle Centre, as well as shopping at the Premium Outlets Mall and limitless activities to fill your evenings!
Fun and experienced tour guide, comfortable coach transportation, border assistance, coupon booklet for the Seattle Premium Outlets, hotel accommodation, and breakfast.
- Essential Info
You need $6 USD for the border processing fee. Please bring the exact amount. Please bring your passport, which must be machine readable and valid for at least 6 months. If you forget to bring your passport or do not have proper documentation, refunds will not be given. Please note that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be and waiting times may be longer during the peak season. Please make sure you have a valid visa or that you are from a country that is part of the visa waiver program. You are responsible for bringing proper documentation. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your travel documents.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Canada Place at 7:15 am (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
- Option to meet your guide to go for dinner and experience Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market, the Piers & the first Starbucks
- Option to visit the Space Needle or explore the Museum of Pop Culture
- Free time for more sightseeing or shopping downtown
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9 pm