Enjoy a tour of downtown Seattle with your fun & experienced tour guide, then you can spend the day shopping downtown or you can visit the Space Needle or the Museum of Pop Culture.
2 days, 1 night
Sightseeing and premium shopping with endless opportunities!
Experience the best of Seattle on this USA tour from Canada with Club ESL. This two-day sightseeing tour leaves enough free time for shopping and exploration on your own, but also includes stops at the major sites you have to see in this great American city. Your tour price includes overnight accommodation in Downtown Seattle, a continental breakfast, and a dedicated guide and driver. If you’ve been dreaming of visiting Seattle, this is the student tour for you!
For select trips, the price also includes a baseball ticket.
This two-day sightseeing in Seattle tour offers the following highlights: Seattle city tour including the piers, the first Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and Seattle Centre, as well as shopping at the Premium Outlets Mall and limitless activities to fill your evenings!
- Visit The Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees throughout and with the spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Shop at the Seattle Premium Outlets with an upscale collection of outlet stores from over 130 designer names including Adidas, Burberry, Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Ugg, and more
- Receive a VIP discount booklet for extra deals at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Experience the highlights of Seattle on a guided tour including Seattle Centre, the world-famous Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, and more!
- Option to see a Major League Baseball Game for an additional price (select dates only in summer baseball season)
- Explore Seattle’s coffee scene, coastal food culture, and vibrant night life
- Enjoy free time for more shopping and visit attractions such as the Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Underground Tour, Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum, Sky View Observatory, and the Museum of Pop Culture.
- Have FUN!!!
- Hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Breakfast included at your hotel
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- VIP discount booklet for Seattle Premium Outlets
- Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, & Seattle Centre
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Option to join your guide for dinner and an evening out to explore Seattle’s night life (21+)
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to assist with the border crossing and make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options.
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- $8 CAD will be charged at the time of booking for the border processing fee (if applicable)
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place in the morning
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
- Meet your guide for dinner and experience Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Option to see a Major League Baseball Game for an additional price (select dates only)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market, the Piers & the First Starbucks
- Free time for optional activities, more sightseeing or shopping downtown
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9:00pm
One breakfast is included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
- Optional Activities
Your guide on tour will offer discounted tickets for a variety of optional activities before arriving in Seattle. Here are a few examples (availability can differ depending on the date and season):
- Seattle Space Needle
- Sky View Observatory
- Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Seattle Underground Tour