We pick up and return to Victoria, no need to come to Vancouver for the departure for our original and popular sightseeing tour experience through mountain ranges, by glaciers and ice fields, and untouched wilderness.
2 days, 1 night
Visit the famous Pike Place Market, first Starbucks, Seattle Center Park, Bubble Gum Wall, and more!
Departing from Victoria, this three-day Seattle sightseeing tour shows you all the highlights of our vibrant American neighbor. Beyond the walking tour to see all the major points of interest, you’ll have free time for activities of your choosing, like visiting museums, city attractions, or getting some shopping done in this charming American city. Don’t miss your chance to go to the top of the Space Needle while on this overnight Seattle tour with Club ESL. If you didn’t get your shopping in on the first day, no problem, as this student tour includes a VIP shopping excursion to the Seattle Premium Outlets, home to all of your favourite brands!
- 2 nights in a Downtown Seattle hotel including breakfast
- Round-trip bus and ferry transportation
- Guided tour of famous Seattle sights
- VIP shopping experience
- Border crossing assistance
- Experienced, friendly, and fun tour guide
- Essential Info
You need $6 USD for the border processing fee. Please bring the exact amount. Please bring your passport, which must be machine readable and valid for at least 6 months. If you forget to bring your passport or do not have proper documentation, refunds will not be given. Please note that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be and waiting times may be longer during the peak season. Please make sure you have a valid visa or that you are from a country that is part of the visa waiver program. You are responsible for bringing proper documentation. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your travel documents.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Meet at Douglas and Broughton in front of the red brick church at 8:30 am
- Go through immigration at the Coho Ferry terminal (please bring $6 USD for USA border fee).
- Cruise to Port Angeles aboard the Coho ferry (please note on some dates, we will be taking BC Ferries)
- Enjoy the scenic drive down the Olympic Peninsula to Seattle.
- Check into your hotel approx 3:30 pm
- Join your guide for a walking tour of Pike Place market, the first Starbucks, the Bubble Gum wall, and more! Your guide will point out some great options for your free time tomorrow
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing or exploring the market
- Meet your guide for an optional group dinner at an iconic Seattle restaurant (extra cost)
- Optional to visit the Space Needle for beautiful night views of the city (extra cost)
- Breakfast Buffet at the hotel (included)
- The day is yours to explore or shop! Not sure what to do? Join your guide for a trip to the Seattle Premium roastery to see how coffee is made and have a gourmet coffee tasting!
- Other options include visiting the Seattle Aquarium, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Experience Music Project (MoPop), Great Wheel and more! Or take a walk on the waterfront, explore the historic district of Pioneer Square or walk along the shore of Lake Union. Ask your guide for options and suggestions.
- Optional pub night or group dinner at 8 pm
- Breakfast Buffet at the hotel (included)
- Check out with all your luggage and depart the hotel at 9 am
- Shopping trip to the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall (including VIP discount coupons)
- Duty-free shopping at the Canadian border. Lots of great deals!
- Cross the border and catch the ferry back to Victoria
- Arrive in downtown Victoria between 7:15 -9:15 pm (please note arrival time varies depending on wait times at the border crossing and ferry
- Important Notes
Passengers must be legally allowed to travel to the USA and back to Canada. Please check the entry requirements based on your country of residence
Medical insurance valid in the USA is mandatory
Travelers under age 19 require two waivers signed BEFORE the tour
Perfect for beginner or advanced skiers. Either hit the slopes or take a lesson and then go on a unique night skiing experience!