From Victoria to the Rockies: stop in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, visit Banff & Lake Louise, and enjoy a Canadian BBQ dinner.
3 days, 2 nights
Visit the famous Pike Place Market, first Starbucks, Seattle Center Park, Bubble Gum Wall, and more!
Meeting Place: Corner of Douglas and Broughton Street, in front of the church (Victoria, BC). Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
Departing from Victoria, this three-day tour will show you all the highlights of our vibrant American neighbouring city. Visit the famous Pike Place Market, first Starbucks, Seattle Center Park, Bubble Gum Wall, and more! There will be plenty of free time for shopping, visiting museums and attractions or checking out the city from above from the top of the Space Needle. On the final day we’ll have a VIP shopping excursion to the Seattle Premium Outlets, where you can shop till you drop with deals from your favourite brands.
Seattle Ultimate Tour (from Victoria) Highlights:
- Visit the Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees throughout and with the spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Shop at the Seattle Premium Outlets with an upscale collection of outlet stores from over 130 designer names including Adidas, Burberry, Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Ugg, and more
- Receive a VIP discount booklet for extra deals at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Experience the highlights of Seattle on a guided tour including the world-famous Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, Starbucks Premium Roastery, the Amazon Spheres, Seattle Centre and more!
- Option to see a Major League Baseball Game for an additional price (select dates only in summer baseball season)
- Explore Seattle’s coffee scene, coastal food culture, and vibrant nightlife
- Enjoy free time for more shopping and visit attractions such as the Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Underground Tour, Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum, Sky View Observatory, and the Museum of Pop Culture
- Have FUN!!!
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Breakfast included at your hotel
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- VIP shopping experience with discount booklet for Seattle Premium Outlets
- Guided tour of famous Seattle sights including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, Starbucks Premium Roastery, the Amazon Spheres, and Seattle Centre
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Option to join your guide for dinner and an evening out to explore Seattle’s nightlife (21+)
- Round trip deluxe coach transportation and ferry transportation
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to assist with the border crossing and make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and ferry fees
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options.
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- Passengers will be required to pay a $6 USD (cash) border processing fee to US immigration when crossing the border
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America.
- Passengers must be legally allowed to travel to the USA and back to Canada. Please check the entry requirements based on your country of residence
- Medical insurance valid in the USA is mandatory
- Travellers under age 19 require two waivers signed BEFORE the tour
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Meet at Douglas and Broughton in front of the red brick church at 8:30 a.m.
- Go through immigration at the Coho Ferry terminal
- Cruise to Port Angeles aboard the Coho ferry (please note on some dates, we will be taking BC Ferries)
- Enjoy the scenic drive through Washington State to Seattle
- Check into your hotel in the afternoon
- Join your guide for a a walk through the Amazon.com district and visit the beautiful Amazon Spheres. Then explore the Seattle Premium roastery to see how coffee is made and have a gourmet coffee tasting (tasting extra cost).
- Enjoy a walking tour of Pike Place market, the first Starbucks, the Bubble Gum wall, and more! Your guide will point out some great options for your free time tomorrow
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing or exploring the market
- Meet your guide for an optional group dinner at an iconic Seattle restaurant (extra cost)
- Optional to visit the Space Needle for beautiful night views of the city (extra cost)
- Breakfast Buffet at the hotel (included)
- The day is yours to explore or shop! Not sure what to do? Join your guide for a trip to the Seattle Premium roastery to see how coffee is made and have a gourmet coffee tasting!
- Other options include visiting the Seattle Aquarium, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Experience Music Project (MoPop), Great Wheel and more! Or take a walk on the waterfront, explore the historic district of Pioneer Square or walk along the shore of Lake Union. Ask your guide for options and suggestions
- Optional pub night or group dinner in the evening
- Breakfast Buffet at the hotel (included)
- Check out with all your luggage and depart the hotel at 9 a.m.
- Shopping trip to the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall (including VIP discount coupons)
- Duty-free shopping at the Canadian border. Lots of great deals!
- Cross the border and catch the ferry back to Victoria
- Arrive in downtown Victoria between 7:15-9:15 p.m. (please note arrival time varies depending on wait times at the border crossing and ferry)
Two breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
$6 USD (cash) for the border processing fee.
Your guide on tour can recommend a variety of optional activities and attractions in Seattle. Here are a few examples (availability and pricing can differ depending on the date and season):
- Seattle Space Needle
- Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Seattle Underground Tour
Experience the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Rocky Mountains in winter for the lowest price, departing from Victoria!
Perfect for beginner or advanced skiers. Either hit the slopes or take a lesson and then go on a unique night skiing experience!