Don’t miss out on a two-day baseball extravaganza in Seattle where you get to experience America’s favourite game and the amazing city of Seattle!
Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, the piers and harbour
Cross the border and explore Seattle on a one-day sightseeing tour! We walk through Downtown Seattle seeing the important points of interest like Pike Place Market, the oceanfront, and the original Starbucks, and then offer you some free time to explore on your own or go shopping, or continue the sightseeing and book a visit to the Space Needle or the Museum of Pop Culture.
Experience the highlights of The Emerald City on this student tour of Seattle from Canada! See what makes Seattle so special and enjoy the views of the evergreen trees and the Cascade and Olympic mountains.
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Border assistance
- Experienced tour guide
- Tour of Downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, and the piers and harbour
- Shopping and sightseeing in Seattle
- In-transit games and entertainment
- All applicable taxes
- Essential Info
You need $6 USD for the border processing fee. Please bring the exact amount. Please bring your passport, which must be machine readable and valid for at least six months. If you forget to bring your passport or do not have proper documentation, refunds will not be given. Please note that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be and waiting times may be longer during the peak season. Please make sure you have a valid visa or that you are from a country that is part of the visa waiver program. You are responsible for bringing proper documentation. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your travel documents.
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15 am. This tour departs from Canada Place, between the East and West Convention Centre in downtown Vancouver. The departure location is conveniently located within walking distance of the Waterfront Skytrain station, and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- Arrive at the Canada/USA Border.
- All passengers must pay $6 USD processing fee and have original passports (with visas if necessary)
- Arrive in Seattle Centre.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the city.
- Free time to shop at Westlake shopping mall with Victoria Secret and other great stores & explore or enjoy one of the many activity options
- Options: Take the monorail and visit the Space Needle and Experience Music Project in Seattle Centre (additional cost)
- Arrive in Vancouver approximately 9 pm