Don’t miss out on a two-day baseball extravaganza in Seattle where you get to experience America’s favourite game and the amazing city of Seattle!
Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, the piers and harbour
Cross the border and explore Seattle on a one-day sightseeing tour! We walk through Downtown Seattle seeing the important points of interest like Pike Place Market, the oceanfront, and the original Starbucks, and then offer you some free time to explore on your own or go shopping, or continue the sightseeing and book a visit to the Space Needle or the Museum of Pop Culture.
Experience the highlights of The Emerald City on this student tour of Seattle from Canada! See what makes Seattle so special and enjoy the views of the evergreen trees and the Cascade and Olympic mountains.
- Visit The Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees throughout and with the spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Experience the highlights of the city on a guided tour including Seattle Centre, the world-famous Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, and more!
- Enjoy free time to go shopping or visit an attraction such as the Seattle Space Needle, Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum, or Museum of Pop Culture.
- Have FUN!!!
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, & Seattle Centre
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to assist with the border crossing and make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our 2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options.
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- $8 CAD will be charged at the time of booking for the border processing fee (if applicable)
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place in the morning
- Arrive at the Canada/USA Border
- Stop at the Seattle Premium Outlets with the option to shop all day OR continue on to Seattle – winter tours only (Nov – April)
- Arrive in Seattle
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of the city, including Seattle Centre, Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, and the Gum Wall.
- Free time to shop at Westlake shopping mall & explore or enjoy one of the many activity options
- Pick-up at outlet mall – winter tours only (Nov – April)
- Arrive in Vancouver at approximately 8:30pm
You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
Your guide on tour will offer discounted tickets for a variety of optional activities before arriving in Seattle. Here are a few examples (availability can differ depending on the date and season):
- Seattle Space Needle
- Sky View Observatory
- Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Seattle Underground Tour