Perfect for beginner or advanced skiers. Either hit the slopes or take a lesson and then go on a unique night skiing experience!
4 days, 3 nights
Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada, experiencing a true winter wonderland.
Meeting Place: Corner of Douglas and Broughton Street, in front of the church (Victoria, BC). Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
On this tour you’ll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time zone! You will spend one night and one day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies. You will have the opportunity to experience storytelling from a First Nations cultural host (included). You will also have a free day to try an exciting winter activity, sleep in after a big night out on the town or enjoy the local shops and sights of Banff.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Experience the famous Lake Louise – option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
- Three-night hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff
- 3 breakfasts
- Wine tasting experience
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes, park and ferry fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.** Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Meet your guide at corner of Douglas Street and Broughton Street in front of the red church for your 5:45AM departure (please arrive AT LEAST 10 minutes prior)
- Depart downtown Victoria for the BC Ferries (please note we cannot wait for late passengers)
- Enjoy the scenic ride on BC Ferries through the Strait of Georgia to the mainland
- Join with guests departing from Vancouver
- The fun begins! Your friendly tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way, including the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and the Okanagan Valley known as Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Enjoy wine tasting at Monte Creek Winery
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining stories and legends from a First Nations Cultural Host
- After settling into your room, option to relax in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. Then join your guide for a campfire and marshmallow roast (weather permitting)!
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world-famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a VIP Party Night! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you, you will get to the ski hill via the mountain shuttle)
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy onboard entertainment
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Return to downtown Victoria at approximately 11:30 p.m.**
**Please note that we occasionally encounter circumstances out of our control such as extreme weather, traffic delays, forest fires or highway closures. If these circumstances result in a missed ferry connection, the extra night’s accommodation will be the responsibility of the passenger.
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can drop below -15° Celsius!
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Johnston Canyon Ice Walk
- Skiing at Lake Louise Ski Resort (advanced skiers only)
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing Rental options