Experience the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Rocky Mountains for the lowest price! On this student tour, you travel over 2,000 kilometers, and see everything that Canada has to offer!
4 days, 3 nights
Visit Silver Star Mountain Resort and enjoy INCLUDED snow tubing and ice skating OR night skiing/snowboarding (equipment rentals extra)
Meeting Place: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Student Price
- From :
- CA$ 549 CA$ 469
This tour is the ultimate mountain experience! Stay overnight at three famous ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff & Golden, and have plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies. This tour is a Snow Lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Stay overnight in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- Visit SilverStar Mountain Resort and enjoy snow tubing & ice skating or night skiing!
- Experience the famous Lake Louise – option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Option to ski or snowboard for one day at the famous Lake Louise Ski resort
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a free day to participate in any winter activity such as skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and more! (seasonal)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Have FUN!!!
- Three-night hotel accommodation in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff, and Golden
- 3 breakfasts
- Ice-skating and snow-tubing or night-skiing at SilverStar Mountain Resort
- Entrance to the best night clubs
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Discounts on optional activities
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers
- Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Check into the hotel in Vernon and make your way to SilverStar Mountain Resort for snow tubing & ice skating or night-skiing (included)
- Upon return to the hotel, option to go to the adjoining casino or pub (19+ only) or relax in the hotel pool after an active day outside
- Breakfast (included)
- After breakfast depart hotel
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Arrive at the world-renowned Lake Louise and visit Chateau Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating and/or play hockey (seasonal)
- Drive to Banff and enjoy a city tour including Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, and Banff Ave.
- Check into your centrally located Banff hotel
- Free time for sightseeing, shopping and dinner
- Option to join your guide for a VIP Party Night (18+ with two pieces of ID)
- Breakfast (included)
- Option to go on the Banff Gondola
- Skiers and Snowboarders depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort. There is also the option for non-skiers to take the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola for amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
- For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and join your guide for an extended tour of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like snowshoeing, ice walking, and more!
- Afternoon: depart Banff and make your way to Golden!
- Stop in Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and have free time for dinner and to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub
- After dinner, join your guide for an end of tour party including a campfire & marshmallow roast!
- Depart Golden after breakfast
- Stop at Craigellachie (the Last Spike of the Canadian Railway) and learn about its importance in the Canadian history
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8 p.m.
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for many different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below-15° Celsius! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us to use for the entire duration of the tour
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
The tour price includes snow-tubing & ice skating OR night-skiing lift ticket at Silverstar. If you want the skiing / snowboarding option you must select this option at the time of booking. If you need equipment rentals it is an additional cost and must be booked at the time of booking the tour. If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase a lesson for an additional cost at least one week in advance.
We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour:
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Sleigh Ride in Banff
- Snow tubing
- Lake Louise Sightseeing & snow tubing combo
- Johnston Canyon Icewalk
- Lake Louise: beginner skiing or snowboarding packages (lesson, lift ticket & equipment rental)
- Lake Louise: Lift Tickets
- Lake Louise: Ski / Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing Rental options