This small, intimate tour provides a unique and truly Canadian mountain experience. Get off the beaten path and explore all the Canada has to offer.
5 days, 4 nights
Enjoy all of the benefits of the Rockies Classic Tour, one night accommodation in downtown Vancouver, and a full-day Whistler Sightseeing Tour!
- Discounted Student Price!
- From :
- CA$ 799 CA$ 679
On this tour you’ll travel over 2,000 kilometres, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta and even cross a time-zone! You will spend one night and one day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies. You will also have a free day to try an exciting winter activity, sleep in after a big night out on the town or enjoy the local shops and sights of Banff. Finish off your trip with a night in Vancouver and a full-day tour of world-famous Whistler’s winter wonderland!
Club ESL Rockies & Whistler Combo Tour Highlights
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff, Golden, and the Sea to Sky highway
- Experience the famous Lake Louise – option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
- 4-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff and one night in downtown Vancouver.
- 3 breakfasts
- Wine tasting experience
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Discounts on optional activities
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Whistler Day Tour
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including the scenic Coquihalla Highway and the Okanagan Valley, known as Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Enjoy a wine tour and tasting at Monte Creek Winery
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining stories and legends from a First Nations cultural host
- After settling in to your room, option to relax in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. Then join your guide for a campfire and marshmallow roast! (weather & fire ban permitting)
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a VIP Party Night (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you, you will get to the ski hill via the mountain shuttle)
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy on-board entertainment
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch and shopping
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
- Check into your hotel in downtown Vancouver
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Meet your guide in the lobby and depart for Whistler
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Sea to Sky Highway
- Tour of Whistler Village
- Free time to participate in an optional activity such as the Peak-2-Peak Gondola, Ziptrek, and more
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Return to downtown Vancouver at approximately 7:00pm
4 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can drop below -15° Celsius!
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Johnston Canyon Ice Walk
- Snow tubing
- Sleigh Ride in Banff
- Skiing at Lake Louise Ski Resort (advanced skiiers only)
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping