This small, intimate tour provides a unique and truly Canadian experience with overnights in Blue River, Banff, and Revelstoke. Additional add-ons available.
4 days, 3 nights
Overnight stays in Revelstoke, Banff city centre, and Valemount.
Sightseeing stops and a cowboy ranch experience in Valemount.
This is our original and most popular tour with overnight stays in Revelstoke, the centre of Banff, and Valemount. It includes many sightseeing stops and an awesome cowboy ranch experience in Valemount.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting summer activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Revelstoke, Banff, Jasper, Valemount, and along the Icefields Parkway
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night (18+)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
- 3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- 3 breakfasts
- Cowboy Ranch Experience with BBQ dinner
- Wine tasting experience
- Discounts on optional activities
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1: Vancouver to Revelstoke
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Enjoy a number of sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley
- Check-in to the hotel in Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a party at the pub
Day 2: Revelstoke to Banff
- Depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass
- Visit one the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Visit Moraine Lake or Emerald Lake
- Option to go canoeing for an additional cost (seasonal)
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views (additional cost)
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
Day 3: Banff to Valemount, BC
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights
- Visit Bow Lake (weather permitting & seasonal)
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world-renowned SnoCoach tour (additional cost)
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount
- Enjoy a cowboy ranch experience and BBQ dinner (included)
Day 4: Valemount to Vancouver
- Enjoy Breakfast this morning and depart Valemount
- Visit Spahats Falls
- Lunch stop in Clearwater
- Rest stop in Hope
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Glacier Adventure