Hand-crafted cheeses, soaps, lavender products and more are all part of the rich culture of Salt Spring Island. It is a treasure trove for artisans.
4 days, 3 nights
From Victoria to the Rocky Mountains with sightseeing through the Okanagan Valley, Banff & Lake Louise, and a Canadian BBQ dinner!
Meeting Place: Corner of Douglas and Broughton Street, in front of the church (Victoria, BC). Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
This is our original and most popular tour with overnight stays in Revelstoke, the Town of Banff, and Valemount. It includes amazing sightseeing stops in the Okanagan Valley and the Rocky Mountains including gorgeous Canadian turquoise lakes and awesome mountain peaks! We pick up and return to Victoria, no need to come to Vancouver for the departure!
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Opportunity to see wildlife (deer, moose, bears, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Visit the lakeside city of Kelowna in the heart of the Okanagan Valley
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night (18+)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian cowboy ranch experience
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including one night in downtown Banff!
- 3 breakfasts & BBQ Dinner
- Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Travel through Canada’s desert – The Okanagan Valley
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores! (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- All taxes, park and ferry fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1: Victoria to Revelstoke
- 5:30 a.m. – Arrive at Douglas and Broughton streets in front of the red church and check in with your guide
- 5:45 a.m. – Depart downtown Victoria for the ferries (please note we cannot wait for late passengers)
- Enjoy the scenic ride on BC Ferries through the Strait of Georgia to the mainland
- Enjoy incredible sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert with a lunch stop in Kelowna
- Check-in to your hotel in Revelstoke & join your guide for optional pub night this evening!
- After breakfast, depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass en-route to one the most famous Lakes in the world – the beautiful, turquoise Lake Louise!
- Visit Moraine Lake or Emerald Lake this afternoon for more photo opportunities and have the option to go canoeing
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola this afternoon for amazing views!
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue & enjoy free time for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs!
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- After breakfast, travel the world renowned Icefields Parkway
- Visit Bow Lake & then tour through the Columbia Icefields. Choose to take part in the world-renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour here! (additional cost)
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper for lunch and shopping
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount this evening
- Group dinner (included) & street hockey / games night
- Enjoy breakfast and a unique cowboy ranch experience this morning
- Visit Spahats Falls & stop for lunch in Kamloops
- Take BC Ferries back to Victoria*
- Return to Victoria at approximately 11:30 p.m.
****Important note, Discover Canada Tours cannot guarantee arrival time in Victoria due to unforeseen delays involving traffic, highway closures, weather, and ferries. If there is significant delays it is possible that you might not make the last ferry to Victoria meaning that you would need to stay overnight in Vancouver. This is a rare occurrence but if it does happen Discover Canada will assist in finding accommodations but you are responsible for paying for the accommodation.****
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Ice Explorer (SnoCoach) Glacier Tour
- Gondola & Snocoach Combo