Most affordable Summer tour; stop in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, visit Banff & Lake Louise, and enjoy a Canadian BBQ dinner.
4 days, 3 nights
Hike Johnston Canyon, wine tasting, cowboy ranch experience, and so much more!
Meeting Place: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Discounted Student Price!
- Peak Season (July - August)
- Shoulder Season (June, September)
- Off Season (April, May, October)
Grizzlies, glaciers, tipis, lakes, mountain peaks, and more… this trip has more inclusions and offers more time to explore and enjoy the spectacular wilderness of the Rocky Mountains. This tour offers more time at each stop compared to the Rockies Classic Tour, and includes a hike at Johnston Canyon, wine tasting in the Okanagan, and a cowboy ranch experience.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, moosebears, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting summer activities!
- Enjoy hiking to a waterfall at Johnston Canyon
- Breathtaking scenery in Valemount, Jasper, Banff, Golden, and along the Icefields Parkway
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise & Bow Lake!
- Amazing inclusions such as the Cowboy Ranch Experience, and wine tasting!
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night (18+)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- 3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- 3 breakfasts
- BBQ Dinner and Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Discounts on optional activities
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- All taxes and park fees
*Please note that on some dates the tour travels in the reverse direction with the first night in Golden, second night in Banff, third night in Valemount. All sightseeing stops and hotels are the same.
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place at 7:00am
- Travel through the Fraser Valley into the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert!
- Enjoy a wine tasting experience at Monte Creek Ranch Winery
- Arrive in the town of Valemount, & enjoy an amazing dinner and fun cowboy ranch experience!
- After breakfast, depart Valemount this morning
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper for shopping and free time
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour (additional cost)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights, such as: Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Visit Bow Lake before enjoying a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Check into your centrally located hotel
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID) – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the Minnewanka/Two Jack Lake loop with lots of wildlife viewing opportunities
- Go for a hike at Johnston Canyon
- Visit the famous Lake Louise and Moraine Lake with free time to enjoy a nice walk / hike
- Check into your hotel in Golden and enjoy a campfire and marshmallow roast
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Enjoy some sightseeing stops on the way back to Vancouver including Roger’s Pass, and Craigellachie (the last spike)
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:30 p.m.
3 breakfasts and 1 BBQ dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the party night (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Ice Explorer (SnoCoach) Glacier Tour
- Gondola & Snocoach Combo