Book our original tour – also our most popular – and get in the important sightseeing and enjoy an awesome cowboy ranch experience in Valemount. This popular tour also has overnight stays in Revelstoke, the…
4 days, 3 nights
Wine tasting, gondola ride, campfire with marshmallows, and so much more!
Grizzlies, glaciers, tipis, lakes, mountain peaks, and more… this trip offers more time to explore & enjoy the spectacular wilderness of the Rocky Mountains. It allows more time at each stop compared to the Rockies Classic Tour and also includes the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola and lunch.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bears, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting summer activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Valemount, Jasper, Banff, Golden, and along the Icefields Parkway
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Amazing inclusions such as the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola, Cowboy Ranch Experience, and wine tasting!
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
- 3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- 3 breakfasts
- BBQ Dinner and Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola & Buffet lunch
- Winery tasting
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Discounts on optional activities
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Enjoy a number of sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley
- Tour and tasting at Monte Creek winery
- Arrive in the town of Valemount
- Enjoy dinner and a cowboy ranch experience!
- Depart Valemount in the morning
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world renowned SnoCoach tour (additional cost)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights, such as: Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Visit Bow Lake (weather permitting & seasonal)
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Check into your centrally located hotel
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot springs (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views (additional cost)
- Enjoy a hike at Johnston Canyon
- Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola and lunch (included)
- Visit one the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Check into your hotel in Golden
- Enjoy a campfire and marshmallow roast (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Enjoy some sightseeing stops on the way back to Vancouver including Roger’s Pass, and Craigellachie (the last spike)
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:30pm.
3 breakfasts and 1 BBQ dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the party night (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Ice Explorer (Snocoach) Tour
- Gondola & Snocoach Combo