Most affordable Summer tour; stop in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, visit Banff & Lake Louise, and enjoy a Canadian BBQ dinner.
5 days, 4 nights
Small, intimate tour with premium accommodation and admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola
Meeting Place: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
This small intimate tour provides a unique and truly Canadian experience with overnight stays at the beautiful Sutton Place in Revelstoke, the newly renovated Canalta Hotel on Banff Avenue and the Mike Wiegele Cabins in Blue River. You will enjoy 2 nights in Banff with more time to participate in exciting activities, and receive additional inclusions such as four breakfasts, a wine tour and tasting, dinner at Mike Wiegele Cabins, and an outdoor campfire & marshmallow roast in a beautiful lakeside wilderness setting.
Rockies Premium Tour Highlights:
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Two nights stay in the famous Rockies town of Banff
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Get the chance to try exciting summer activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Revelstoke, Lake Louise, Banff, & Blue River
- Wine Tasting Experience
- Experience beautiful glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to join your guide for a Canadian night out at Banff’s country western style bar (VIP Entry, 18+)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
- 4 nights premium accommodation including 2 nights right in the town of Banff
- Daily breakfast including 1 breakfast at the top of Sulphur Mountain Gondola with stunning views
- Dinner at Mike Wiegele Cabins in a beautiful lakeside wilderness setting
- Admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Wine Tasting Experience
- Discounts on optional activities
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1 – Vancouver to Revelstoke
- Depart downtown Vancouver from Canada Place
- Travel through the Fraser Valley and Okanagan Valley with a stop at a winery
- Visit Craigellachie and the Last Spike
- Check into the beautiful Sutton Place hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy the resort amenities and free time to have dinner and explore historic downtown Revelstoke
Day 2 – Revelstoke to Banff
- Take the chair lift to breakfast on Revelstoke Mountain Resort with a spectacular view
- Depart Revelstoke and travel through Roger’s Pass
- Leisure time at Emerald Lake with the option to rent a canoe (seasonal)
- Explore beautiful Lake Louise & Moraine Lake
- Arrive in Banff and check into the Canalta Hotel (or similar)
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing and dinner on Banff Avenue
- Option to join your guide for a party at the country western bar!
Day 3 – Banff
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Enjoy a tour of Banff townsite including Bow Falls, HooDoos, Banff Springs Hotel
- Enjoy a wildlife tour around the scenic Lake Minnewanka
- Free time for shopping, and sightseeing in Banff Avenue or participate in an exciting outdoor activity for a discounted price such as horseback riding, whitewater rafting, canoeing, hiking, caving, hot springs, etc!
- Evening at leisure in Banff
Day 4 – Icefields Parkway & Jasper to Blue River
- Start the day off with a gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain Gondola where you will take in magnificent views of the Rockies while enjoying your breakfast buffet
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy sightseeing at Bow Lake
- Stop at the Columbia Icefields with the option to join the World Renowned Glacier Adventure (additional cost)
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- View Mt. Robson
- Check into the beautiful log cabins at Mike Wiegele Resort
- Option to go for an evening canoe (included) or a refreshing swim in the lake
- End the day with a campfire and marshmallow roast next to the lake (weather and fire ban dependant)
Day 5 – Blue River to Vancouver
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Visit Spahats Falls in Clearwater
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:15pm
4 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Ice Explorer Glacier Tour
- Horseback Riding in Banff
- Via Ferrata in Banff
- Whitewater rafting in Canmore