This tour is a Snow lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
3 days, 2 nights
Two full days of skiing or snowboarding for experienced riders, with over 1,700 and the most vertical in North America, and in-town accommodation
- First Pick-up: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Discounted Student Price!
- From :
- CA$ 509 CA$ 459
For more experienced skiers and snowboarders, this trip is for you! Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) has the most vertical in North America with over 1,700 metres of elevation, filled with pure heaven to enjoy. RMR is also the newest resort in BC offering state of the art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter.
Revelstoke Ski & Ride Trip Highlights:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the town of Revelstoke with round-trip transportation to the slopes each day.
- Two days to enjoy skiing and snowboarding the newest resort in B.C. with state-of-the-art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter.
- The most vertical in North America, with 1,713 metres (5,620 ft) of lift-accessed terrain, 3,121 acres of fall line skiing, 4 high alpine bowls, and 69 named runs and areas, including legendary glades and phenomenal groomers.
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy the après ski scene at Revelstoke Mountain Resort before retreating to the town of Revelstoke to relax at your hotel and explore the night life
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
- 2 day lift ticket to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Assistance with arranging rentals and lessons
- Theme VIP Party (19+)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Awesome and experienced tour guides
- All taxes
Feature image courtesy of Revelstoke Mountain Resort | Photographer Ian Houghton
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Arrive in Revelstoke at approximately 8:00pm
- Check into the Sandman hotel and evening at leisure to enjoy the hotel amenities including an indoor pool and hot tub
- 8:45am – depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 9:00am – Enjoy a full day of skiing / snowboarding
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Return to the hotel
- Dance the night away at our party night
- 8:45am – Check out of the hotel
- 9:00am – Depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy another full day of skiing / snowboarding
- 3:00pm – Board the bus for the return trip to Vancouver
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approximately 11:00pm
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking.
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)